Welcome to London Bridge Smiles! We are a family-owned dental practice seeking dedicated individuals to become an integral part of our talented team at our high-production office in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Our practice focuses on full-spectrum general and cosmetic dentistry using the latest technology while providing our patients with compassion and the highest quality of care in our state-of-the-art dental office.
Our hours of operation are 7:45am – 5:00pm, Monday -Thursday, with occasional Fridays. We offer excellent pay and benefits for qualified applicants, as well as an employee bonus system.
Please browse our job openings below and submit your resume along with a cover letter describing why you would be a qualified candidate for the job.
We are looking for at least 3 years of experience in dental insurance billing/payment processing. SoftDent dental software proficiency is preferred.Responsibilities include:
- Filing insurance claims
- Posting payments
- Reviewing insurance explanation of benefits for payment accuracy
- Handling accounts receivable and follow up on claims
- Reconciling patient accounts
- Make appropriate write-offs and adjustments
- Educate patients on third-party financing
- Daily and monthly reports
- General office duties
- Navigate and understand specifics of dental insurance
- Provide customer service and handle patient questions/concerns
- Maintain excellent relationship-building and listening skills
- Communicate clearly and present information to patients in person, over the phone, and through email
- Exhibit confidentiality with patients and patient care
- Exhibit attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Navigate basic software, including SoftDent and Microsoft Office Suite
- Accounting skills are a plus
Full-time, Monday - Thursday and occasional Fridays.Benefits include:
Medical insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K, as well as an employee bonus system
Submit your professional resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for the position. Please provide at least 3 references.Apply Here
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working multi-tasker with impeccable customer service skills. You must have at least 2 years of dental office administration experience to be considered.Applicants must:
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced front desk environment
- Provide friendly customer service and confident knowledge of our services for handling patient questions/concerns
- Communicate clearly with patients in person, over the phone, and through email
- Have experience with verifying patient insurance information
- Work as a team with other administrative employees as well as clinical staff
- Be able to navigate basic software, including SoftDent and Microsoft Office Suite
Great hourly compensation plus benefits & bonus eligibility.Apply Here
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, registered dental hygienist to assist our hygiene department in providing excellent care.Applicants must:
- Be comfortable identifying potential treatment areas and transferring concern to the doctor.
- Possess knowledge of general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and a strong concentration on diagnosis/treatment of periodontal disease.
- Have experience using the latest technology and, most importantly, provide our patients with compassion and the highest quality of care.
Full or part-time available with great hourly wage, commission, and bonus-based pay.Apply Here
London Bridge Smiles is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, passionate dental assistant to supplement our team.Applicants must:
- Be dependable and reliable
- Take ownership of responsibilities
- Make conversation with patients to establish comfort and familiarity
- Multi-task with attention to detail
- Be able to adapt quickly and communicate in a team atmosphere
- Have experience with intraoral cameras, handheld X-rays, iTero® and 3shape scanners, panoramic X-rays, and sterilization
- Have excellent chairside manner
- Be confident in hand-off to the doctor and treatment coordinator
- Experience in SoftDent dental software preferred